Tacky Box creates a more respectful culture by encouraging conscious kindness
The Tacky Box® mission is to create systemic change in the way children treat each other.
Bullying is not going to go away unless you start teaching kids at a young age that the kinder way is the better way. Children are impressionable – their social-emotional learning is molded by the actions of those around them. If they see their peers making good choices, they are more likely to do the same. Tacky Box® offers the opportunity for children to make better decisions by disrupting the thought processes that can result in negative behavior.
Kindness that works
- Over 22,000 elementary children in Grades K-3
- Over 60 elementary schools
- 71% of elementary school counselors have seen a reduction in the number of bullying incidences since implementing Tacky Box
- 83% of teachers see a benefit of extending Tacky Box with age appropriate content into Grades 4-5
- 100% of school counselors would like to continue using Tacky Box
- 71% of teachers have noticed a positive change in behavior in their classrooms since beginning daily Tacky Box time