Implementing Tacky Box in schools is a simple process
We strive to make it easy!
Bringing Tacky Box into a school district requires little involvement by school personnel.
- Tacky Box works with the counseling department to determine the scope of the partnership i.e # of schools/ students.
- Counselor, teacher and principal training takes place prior to kick off, led by the Tacky Box team.
- One or more assemblies (300 student maximum) takes place at each participating school featuring a professional theater group who perform a live interpretation of the Tacky Box children’s books.
- At the conclusion of the performance each child is presented with his or her own Tacky Box and note pad(K-3) or journal (4-5) for use in the classroom.
- School counselors and teachers are provided with guidance lessons to help integrate Tacky Box into the academic curriculum
- Every day, the school implements daily “Tacky Box Time” to help students develop a habit, ensuring maximum impact.
Become a school Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.